Because customers, potential customers, and the customer’s customer are all using online media, and because much interaction and information search is made primarily (or at least first) using online search engines or through online forums, there is a genuine need to both understand and use online media to interact and brand products or services.
How to use these digital media (business forums and social media), and digital tools to segment customers, AI to communicate with and understand customers, together with integration with existing system solutions (ERP, CRM etc.) are all questions that need to be addressed and understood in this new way of interacting with customers. This advisory setting is about getting insights and best practices on digital customer interaction.
SPECIFIC ISSUES AND KNOWLEDGE NEEDED TO MAKE DECISIONS
- What is the purpose of online customer interaction
- Identification of the online channels or platforms to be used for promoting the company’s product or service
- Evaluation of the digital go-to-market strategy mix with different online channels and platforms
- Mapping of what we already know and have and what we don’t know and need to have
- What are the best online tools available
- What has worked for others and why…