Because of factors such as climate, Covid-19, CSR, digitalization, increased globalization, change in energy sources, or other market disruptions, there is a need to look profoundly at how the company should look in the future say 3-8 years from now. Defining what factors that will have the most influence on the company’s business environment and currently adjust to these changes is a major issue that must be addressed.
This workshop is focused on how you best interpret the indications that are apparent now on what the future will bring and how to adjust accordingly without jeopardizing the company business with these adjustments.
SPECIFIC ISSUES AND KNOWLEDGE NEEDED TO MAKE DECISIONS
- How do we avoid going too far in the wrong direction?
- Is it necessary to redefine the core business?
- How do you change the existing company structure to meet the markets of the future?
- What stages will be necessary and possible to adjust the company for the future?
- What if we just wait for the changes to happen, rather than adjust based on conjectures?
- How do we become agile enough to match the pace of change?
- Is the company ready and/or able to make adequate adjustments?