Trying to foresee what the next profitable market will look like, either geographically (new BRIC’s) or product/service is important to the company investment profile. The essence of this seminar is, if there are any tell-tales that may be derived from current markets/products/services both existing and potential. Part of this is also how to narrow the scope you are looking at, so you do not end in an information overload in the attempt to derive the next investment in either market, product, or service.
SPECIFIC ISSUES AND KNOWLEDGE NEEDED TO MAKE DECISIONS
- How do we sort important megatrends from those with less interest?
- Examples on calculated successes with entering a new market, product or service.
- Simple (and efficient) ways to assess potential risks in market investments.
- Is looking for an investment joint venture a viable solution?
- How do we thoroughly find the synergies with the existing portfolio and the potential investment?