It has become increasingly complex to attract either young or specialized professional candidates because of other factors than salary or different kinds of financial compensation. Increasingly company ESG profile/brand, company product, access to leisure time, work location, and similar less tangible factors have become important to attract and retain employees.
Because of this change in employee work evaluation, it has become much more important to understand what attracts new employees and what you can do to keep employees stay in your company. Particularly younger candidates and specialized professionals have become demanding on factors, that can be either difficult to deliver or problematic to frame, because of their special characters. How to address this development and what the most important employee benefits are, is what this advisory process is about.
SPECIFIC ISSUES AND KNOWLEDGE NEEDED TO MAKE DECISIONS
- What are the most important employee benefits today other than financial compensation?
- How do you as accompany communicate an attractive ESG profile?
- Can company products or services that have low employee esteem be made more “sexy”
- Our company is located in the wrong geographical place
- How can we best retain existing employees