In current times, businesses are facing competition. Consequently, it is crucial to tighten the business processes to a level of efficiency that supports the pursuit of competitive and profitable performance. Lean is one of the methods often resorted to, while BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) is a way for organizations to focus on core competencies. The choice selection of efficiency strategies is broad, so for a given company – which method of efficiency is most favorable? Further, proper implementation of the method is critical to actually attaining the desired efficiency.
SPECIFIC ISSUES AND KNOWLEDGE NEEDED TO MAKE DECISIONS
- Which tools to efficiency are used today?
- Which ones are worth considering
- Which ones should you avoid?
- What implications are there in adopting a particular efficiency strategy?
- What are the opportunities and benefits?
- What are the risks and costs?
- Which steps are imperative to the implementation process?