The public opinion on how a manufacturing company (or any company for that matter) should be
operated is increasingly making demands based on climate, Covid-19, CSR, increased globalization,
change in energy sources, the UN 17 goals for sustainability and more. Hence, there is a need to look
profoundly on how the company should look in the future say 3-8 years from now. Defining what factors
that will have most influence on the company business environment and currently adjust to these
changes is a major issue that must be addressed.
This workshop is focused on how to adjust the company operations to meet the new request made by
both the public opinion, business partners and employees without jeopardizing the company business
with these adjustments.
SPECIFIC ISSUES AND KNOWLEGDE NEEDED TO MAKE DECISIONS
- How do we avoid going too far in the wrong direction?
- Is it necessary to redefine the core business?
- How do you change the existing company structure to meet the markets of the future?
- What stages will be necessary and possible to adjust the company for the future?
- What if we just wait for the changes to happen, rather than adjust based on conjectures?
- How do we become agile enough to match the pace of change?
- Is the company ready and/or able to make the adequate adjustments?